TOTAL ETCH CANULAS 20
We recommend all our customers to use our Express Road-Delivery Service (free delivery for all orders of 130€ or more before VAT)
As Dontalia always wants to give its customers the maximum service:
An optional delivery service:
Air Express, which speeds up order deliveries
The majority of orders can receive next working-day delivery for orders placed before 2pm.
The cost of this extra service, which is calculated at the checkout, varies according to order weight and destination
This service is available for all products marked with the icon 24h, due to other products incurring excessive air delivery costs and because some products cannot be carried on planes.
37% phosphoric acid supplied as a gel.
Total Etch is a gel for enamel etching and dentine conditioning which is used in direct composite fillings as well as adhesive cementation of laboratory-made ceramic or composite restorations.
ADVANTAGES- The classic etching gel with comfortable handling properties.
- Consistent viscosity thanks to the new filler composition, which allows it to be placed rapidly and effectively.
- Strong contrast with the tooth’s colour.
- Octagonal support for the fingers aids application and stops the syringe from slipping.
- Angled metal tip for application in wide zones.
- Special plunger avoids wasting material.
- Luer lock system securely attaches the tip, guaranteeing a perfect connection with the Jumbo syringe.
Can be used for enamel etching or the total-etching technique in the following indications:- Composite restorations.
- Adhesive cementation of inlays, crowns, bridges, veneers, adhesive bridges and root posts.
- Splinting/immobilisation with a splint.
- Adhesive cementation of brackets and dental jewellery (e.g. Skyce®)
- Fissure sealing.