- Dontalia accepts the following credit cards: VISA, MASTERCARD, MAESTRO, American Express and JCB and uses the Secure Payment System offered by Banco Santander. Please note that Dontalia does not receive or store customers' credit card details.
- The credit cards information are introduced into a secure website system and are transferred by SSL technology.
- Dontalia takes its responsibilities for payment security very seriously and for this reason offers a Secure Payment Site, provided by Santander Elevon Merchant Services. Given that the payment is at all times made directly using the Santander Elevon Merchant Services secure payment system, Dontalia does not register nor record any credit card information submitted to the payment site by its customers.
Why has my credit card not been accepted?
- The credit card may have expired. Please ensure that the expiry date given has not expired.
- The maximum purchase limit of the credit card may have been reached. In this case please check the card's status with the issuing bank.
- Some of the data entered may be incorrect. In this case please ensure that all data has been entered correctly.
- Credit card password error. Please check that the Visa or Mastercard security code has been entered correctly at the time of confirming your order. If you do not know the card security code, please check with your bank.
Dontalia provides its customers with the possibility of paying for orders with PAYPAL.
The additional cost for this service is 0,35 €; + 1,1% of the total order .
When choosing this payment method, the total cost of the order will be recalculated, with the additional cost mentioned above. Once this is confirmed, you will be directed to PAYPAL page.