Thank you for your interest in our website. Protecting your privacy is very important to us. Below we provide detailed information on the handling of your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) for users of www.dontalia.com (hereinafter, “the Website”).
Proclinic S.A.U., under the name “Dontalia”, is the company that owns and is responsible for www.dontalia.com, a Website which specialises in the sale of dental products in Europe.
The data provided to us by the user through the forms on this website will be added for processing, the data controller being: Proclinic S.A.U. (hereinafter, “Dontalia”), with Tax Identification number (CIF) A08820953 and registered office at Plataforma Logística Plaza, c/ Palermo, 9, 50197 in Zaragoza, Spain.
Registered in the Mercantile Register of Zaragoza: volume 4278, page 91, sheet no. Z-00062654.
You can contact us directly by calling 00 34 933 250 816, or via email at email@example.com.
The details of the Data Protection Representative are: Carlota García, Tel. 0034 976 287 799. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The personal data we process on the website are obtained from:
- Contact form
- Registration account form
- Newsletter form
- Direct email
Personal data is collected on this Website through different forms. Personal data requested in each form is the necessary, solely for the purpose for which is collected. The purposes of the processing are the following:
- CONTACT FORM: The purpose of collecting data in this form is to be able to answer the queries raised and send the user the required information via the email address or telephone number provided in the form.
- REGISTRATION FORM: The purpose of collecting data in this form is to be able to manage and process the purchase made by the user. The user will only be able to make purchases if they have registered. On registering, the user will be able to enter the Website with a username and password for future purchases, and will also be able to check their purchase history, etc.
- NEWSLETTER FORM: The purpose of collecting data in this form is to register the User in the Dontalia newsletter, through which the User will receive information about offers, promotions, products, activities carried out by Dontalia. The User, once registered, will receive an email to confirm the subscription in the newsletter.
- EMAIL ADDRESS: If the user contacts us via the email address published on the Website (email@example.com), their data will be used to answer the queries raised and send them the requested information using the email address from which the query was originally sent.
If purchases are made through the online shop, the data will be retained while the business relationship lasts and the user does not request their deletion. Once the business relationship has come to an end, the data will be retained for the periods required for documentation preservation (6 years), accreditation of contract compliance (15 years), accreditation of contract completion with no outstanding debts (5 years) and invoices (4 years). The period for retaining tax information is generally 4 years.
The rest of the information obtained through the website will be retained until the user requests their deletion.
The user must fill out all fields marked with an * to be able to send the completed forms. If the indicated fields are not filled out, the user will not be able to send them.
We will share the user’s data with companies linked to Dontalia with express consent and to the necessary third parties in order to fulfil our contractual obligations, such as the company in charge of delivering orders, to the extent to which this is necessary for them to deliver the products. To process payments, we may share the necessary payment data with the financial institution responsible for the payment and, when appropriate, to the payment service provider chosen by the user in their order placement.
Your data will be disclosed if there is a legal obligation.
The following service providers are used for the development of this website:
Hosting: Own Uses protocol SSL so data communication is done via an encrypted channel.
The user has the right to:
- Access their personal data.
- Request the rectification of any inaccurate personal data.
- Request their deletion when, among other reasons, they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were originally collected.
- Request the limitation of their processing, in which case they will only be retained to make or defend complaints.
- Ask for the porting of their data.
- For reasons related to their specific situation, they may oppose the processing of the data and Dontalia will stop processing them, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or to make or defend possible complaints.
- They will be able to revoke consent given at any time.
The user will be able to exercise their rights or withdraw any consent given via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or at the postal address Plataforma Logística Plaza, c/Palermo, 9, 50197, Zaragoza, Spain, attaching a photocopy of their national identity card and stating the right they wish to exercise.
The user will also be able to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
Dontalia has all the security measures in place to guarantee confidentiality in the storage and processing of personal data and to prevent their access by unauthorised third parties.
People under the age of 18 are not allowed to provide us with their personal data.
The contents of this website are aimed at people of legal age. Dontalia does not intend to obtain the data of minors. As soon as Dontalia becomes aware that there are personal data relating to minors in its database, it will immediately remove said data.
Through our social media you can share our content or send us your comments, photos and videos, as long as they are of interest to all the community.
Social networks are constantly supervised to respond to your questions and comments as quickly as possible.
Our idea is for it to be a space everyone can enjoy, so it is important for everyone to observe these guidelines:
- You are responsible for the content you publish; do not infringe any right, law or regulation.
- Be careful with what you write and the tone you write it in; do not publish any information that is abusive, defamatory or obscene.
- Respect the right to privacy; do not make comments about others that are illegal, offensive or discriminatory.
- Do not make comments that are fraudulent, deceitful or that may lead to error.
- We do not allow spam, commercial messages or advertising; we do not want repetitive messages.
- We will not maintain conversations with profiles we consider false.
The content published by users on our websites does not necessarily reflect the views of Dontalia. If user comments do not comply with the guidelines they may be deleted, hidden or blocked. Users who publish content that is not allowed will be blocked from the community.
Dontalia reserves the right to change these guidelines at any time and without prior notice.