RELYX™ UNICEM 2 AUTOMIX 3 SYRINGES
We recommend all our customers to use our Express Road-Delivery Service (free delivery for all orders of 130€ or more before VAT)
As Dontalia always wants to give its customers the maximum service:
An optional delivery service:
Air Express, which speeds up order deliveries
The majority of orders can receive next working-day delivery for orders placed before 2pm.
The cost of this extra service, which is calculated at the checkout, varies according to order weight and destination
This service is available for all products marked with the icon 24h, due to other products incurring excessive air delivery costs and because some products cannot be carried on planes.
The quality and performance of RelyX Unicem is now available in an easy-to-use auto-mixing syringe - the RelyX Unicem 2 Automix.
FEATURES AND ADVANTAGES- Quick and easy application. The delivery system provides easy handling and flexible dispensing. A wide selection of tips means the cement can always be applied directly into the cavity. Reduced risk of air bubbles and voids.
- Simple 1-step, time-saving solution.
- No pre-treatments are required, such as etching, priming or bonding.
- High-performance, self-adhesive, resin cement. Excellent bond strength, resistance to discolouration, long-term stability and virtually no post-operative sensitivity.
INDICATIONS- Indicated for all-ceramic, composite or metal inlays, onlays, crowns and bridges.
- Posts and screws
- 2- or 3-unit Maryland bridges.
- 3-unit inlay/onlay bridges.
- All-ceramic, composite or metal restorations on implant abutments.