TETRIC® EVOFLOW® CAVIFILL
We recommend all our customers to use our Express Road-Delivery Service (free delivery for all orders of 130€ or more before VAT)
As Dontalia always wants to give its customers the maximum service:
An optional delivery service:
Air Express, which speeds up order deliveries
The majority of orders can receive next working-day delivery for orders placed before 2pm.
The cost of this extra service, which is calculated at the checkout, varies according to order weight and destination
This service is available for all products marked with the icon 24h, due to other products incurring excessive air delivery costs and because some products cannot be carried on planes.
Tetric® EvoFlow® is a flowable composite with optimal flowability, even penetrating into hard-to-reach areas.
At the same time, however, it is also strong if required and is therefore indicated for small cavities, as well as Class III and Class V restorations.
FEATURES AND ADVANTAGES- Flowable when desired and stable as required.
- Ideal consistency for all composite indications.
- Tetric® EvoFlow® boasts a previously unattainable radiopacity – 360% Al.
- The new product characteristics include an economical syringe and 0.9mm metal points for accurate application. Furthermore, the composite is available in three additional colours: B1, A2 dentine and B2 dentine.
INDICATIONS- Fissure sealing
- Adhesive cementations
- First layer under medium-viscosity composites
- Small Class III and V cavities
- Linings of Class I and II cavities