MTWO NITI FILES WORKING PART 16 MM & 21 MM
- You save 45% per unit
We recommend all our customers to use our Express Road-Delivery Service (free delivery for all orders of 130€ or more before VAT)
'As Dontalia always wants to give its customers the maximum service:'
'An optional delivery service:'
'Air Express, which speeds up order deliveries'
The majority of orders can receive next working-day delivery for orders placed before 2pm.
The cost of this extra service, which is calculated at the checkout, varies according to order weight and destination
This service is available for all products marked with the icon 24h, due to other products incurring excessive air delivery costs and because some products cannot be carried on planes.
The leading force in endodontics. A safe, easy system from preparation to filling. The traditional technique can now be used to obtain scientifically advanced results.
This innovative system means all professionals can perform a working procedure along the full length of the canal with one simple in/out movement, identical to the one used in the traditional, simultaneous, manual preparation technique but obtaining better results thanks to the use of this rotating instrument.
Compared to other mechanical endodontic systems, this system has the following advantages:- Simple, easy-to-use and time-saving.
- Few instruments. 90% of cases can be completed with just 4 instruments.
- Passive smoothing without substantially modifying root canal morphology.
- Conservative technique applicable for any situation and canal type.
- Ni-Ti instruments are lighter and more flexible.
- Two highly-efficient cutting blades with progressive pitch to facilitate preparation and dentine removal.
- Use with any micromotor at approximately 300rpm.
- Instruments with 16mm and 21mm working parts.
- 10/.04 and 15/.05 (size/taper) instruments are highly effective from the very beginning of the preparation as they shape the entire length of the canal even down to the apical third.
Root canal preparation
Easy to switch from manual to mechanical root canal preparation- Simple: One sequence for all canals.
- Single length: All instruments are used to full working length.
- Simultaneous shaping: Mtwo® cuts automatically while advancing apically and also laterally when using a brushing file movement.
- Ingenious system: Each instrument creates a glide path for the next one.
- No unnecessary loss of tooth substance: Mtwo® only removes the minimum necessary.
Advantages: reliable mechanical glide path, efficient dentine removal, effective shaping and safe preparation of all canal anatomies
Mtwo® preparation instruments- One sequence for all types of root canal.
- Efficient dentine removal and precise shaping thanks to the specific design of each instrument.
- Highly flexible thanks to the small instrument core and S-shaped cross-section.
- ISO colour coding.
- Depth markings.
- No depth markings on instruments with 25mm working length and 21mm working part.
Mtwo® retreatment files- Efficient removal of root canal filling material.
- Cutting tip.
- 16mm working part.